Latest message you have seen: RE: Anyone seen the xantech touchscreens at lets automate

Slim MP3 - what amp and speakers for Kitchen

  • Subject: Slim MP3 - what amp and speakers for Kitchen
  • From: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:19:37 +0100

I'm fairly new to this forum, so apologies if this is over simplified

I have converted the majority of my music collection to MP3 and am now
looking at a solution to stream this wireless (have broadband and wireless
router) to enable playback of these to the kitchen. Having researched this
the best option appers to be the hugely popular SlimMP3 device. The issue
that I have is space and really need a small amp (or powered speakers) to
accompany the SlimMP3.

Would be grateful if people could respond with there thoughts on a amp and
speaker combination for a kitchen.

Cheers