Latest message you have seen: RE: CPC doing deal on 200Mbits powerline Ethernet ...

Re: HP Ipaq and rain...advice needed

  • Subject: Re: HP Ipaq and rain...advice needed
  • From: "Ben Geach" <BenUKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:08:52 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren@a...>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've attached an HP Ipaq and nav software to my scooter and would
> like some advice of what I should do if it's raining. I would still
> need to see the screen and hear the prompts (through headphones).
> Any suggestions?

Look at this http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/otter-heavy-armor-review.html

Also what about an AquaPak? U may have to make a hole for headphones tho.

Here is another product :
http://www.yourmobiledesk.com/products/
proddetail.cfm?prodID=2651&catID=41&subcatID=na&sscatID=na&mfrID=62

"Waterproof Connected Electronics Case : Our Unique 'TC' Aquaclip
allows a
headphone wire out of the case, but keeps your Audio system protected from
water,
sand and grit in the worst conditions."

Mouting on scooter maybe a problem again tho,
Ben