RE: In Wall Speakers WAS RE: Re: In-Ceiling Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In Wall Speakers WAS RE: Re: In-Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Paul Watkin" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

I'm going for the Russound multizone amp to provide general music in the
lounge and the rest of the house for parties etc, and was going for a
separate AV amp in the lounge.

Two reasons for this were, no easy way to do line level outputs and retain
source control with any of the russound keypads and secondly AV amp will
have to live in lounge due to cabling restrictions (mainly optical
connects-
unless anyone has found a way of extending these cost effectively) and
conversely the only sensible place for the russound is node zero at the
back
of the garage as all rooms apart from the lounge can be reached from one
central duct for easier wiring.

Paul