RE: [OT] Virtual Credit Card Numbers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Virtual Credit Card Numbers
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:19:11 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

According to the blurb on the site.. (paraphrased)

" A virtual card appears to a retailer to be identical in all respects
to an
original card in terms of the cardholders details, even down to the level
of
specially issued CSV digits. The only difference will be the available
credit that can be debited from the account and the time period for which
it
remains valid, all automatic card and address verification systems will
work"

Maybe some credit card companies implementations of such cards are
different.

Kevin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com