RE: In Wall Speakers WAS RE: Re: In-Ceiling Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In Wall Speakers WAS RE: Re: In-Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Nick Tyson - The Edge" <nick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:51:26 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

If you have separate amps you can use what is rather misleadingly called
a source switch. You wire from each speaker to the switch, then from the
switch to each amp and just select the amp you wish to use via the
switch.

Cable should be comensurate with the speakers you are using but QED
Original or Silver at =A32.75/=A35.50 per metre respectively are good
examples. You might, say, use the former on speakers up to =A3250 and the
latter on more expensive units.

Nick