[TiVo] Question for all you TiVo peeps

One of the TiVo's I sold had this issue and I was wondering if anyone had
any ideas on what it could be ??

I seem to have a slight problem in that sometimes while scanning around for
programmes and giving thumbs up or thumbs down the screen goes blank and
the
Tivo does what looks like a re-boot, no warning just wallop & off.

All the stored stuff is kept but its just a pain while it
re-starts..........my question is, have you had this on any of yours and if
so is there a fix?

Any help greatly appreciated as it hasn't ever happened to the one I use..

Mark H.

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended
solely for the person it is addressed to. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing, or use of the
information contained herein for whatever purpose by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal
action may be taken as a result.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com