Re: [OT] Antivirus software

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Antivirus software
  • From: "campbell_macd" <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:47:46 -0000

I ise Sophos and to date has been damn good. We also use at one of
our sites and the IT guys swear by it...Our corporate office use
McAfee which I used to like but have grown used to Sophos and having
to manually update the virus identities daily. Additionally I use
Zonealarm Pro (on trial) as each time a new update comes out it lets
you trial the pro version and fortunately for the last while an
update has come out out just about time for trial to run out, then
it's onto the next trial.... :-)

Campbell