From: christopher purves [mailto:CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 August 2004 08:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Antivirus software

Hi Guys,

Just a comment on firewalls. I have finally grown sick and tired of
ZoneAlarm and it constantly been upgraded, losing its configuration and
the
occasional crash and so am switching to the free linux based smoothwall. I
am installing it on a spare 'old' box with a couple of nics and will just
leave it running.

Chris