Re: [OT] Another yahoo group on self build housing etc?

Thanks Davey,

I searched on yahoo for it but could not find it at all .. even when I=20
typed in UK_Selfbuild.

How bizarre.

Anyway found it now and have subscribed. See you on the list!

Ho yin

Ho Yin Ng

Architect
BA (Hons), AA Dip, ARB
Tel: +44 (0)7775 753 509
Email: me@xxxxxxx

At 09:59 05/08/2004, you wrote:
>UK_Selfbuild is what you are looking for. Which is a yahoo group.
>The FAQ is available at: <http://www.borpin.co.uk>http://www.borpin.co.uk
>
>Best of luck with finding a suitable plot. It's a bug**r of a job for
me a=
nd