Re: A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)

----- Original Message -----
From: "wayne" <wayne@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 6:33 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)

> Like I said before I dont use the 'out of the box' leads at all, but
would
be curious if
>there IS any noticable differance in the leads you can buy. - oh
nothing is
over the >ordinary length here about 1.5m which is about your standard
'box
under the telly' >config. And, from thier demo - if the source is crap
then
it doesnt matter WHAT leads >you use - it wont get any better! so those
cheapy dvd players....

Hmmm.

I wonder if they were doing something as simple as driving one of the TVs
with S-Video, and the other via composite?

Personally, I haven't seen any difference between a halfway decent OFC
scart
lead and some wet string... everyone develops their own views on these
things, and I think that the general electrical noise in my house
contributes more to the quality of my own video signals than oxidisation of
the copper in my scart leads... ;)

I.