RE: A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:15:44 +0100

Did you actually see how they had the DVD player that was feeding both
pictures setup?

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, they could have had one SCART output
connecting via cheap cable and a second SCART connecting via Monster
cable??? i.e. two outputs from one DVD player providing the comparison -
mind you, even then they could still be sending composite vs RGB or
S-Video.

Paul.