Re: X10 MS13 - How can I modify it to only send OFF signal

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 MS13 - How can I modify it to only send OFF signal
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:13:43 -0000

Hi Mark,

Guess I'll have to find an empty house code then ;-)
I think this will be indeed the easiest way to set it up, just wanted
to check if there were any straightforward (read old fashion
hardwired style that always work) solutions since I don't have a
computer interface yet.
The PC is DL'ing 24hrs a day so integration would be possible but I'd
rather prefer a standalone controller in that case - none if
possible - but guess I'll have to get my feet wet into real
automation now.....

rgds,
Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@a...>
wrote:
> Rob,
>
> This is where the "controllers" come in. If you have a PC
you can