RE: OT: UK Internet based computer shops

Hi All,

Started buying from Aria after Dabs sent me a UPS with nothing else like
disks cables etc at all in the box and then argued for one month that I
should tell them what I was missing and they would get the manufacturer to
send them to me, kept stalling and refusing to give me a returns number,
had
a dodgy copied disk through the post with no notes, and a random cable in a
jiffy bag, again with no cover note. Couldn't seem to get them to
understand
that as their was no contents list in the packing how the hell was I
supposed to tell them what was missing!

I will never, ever, ever buy from Dabs again, have spent several thousand
pounds elsewhere since, and since looking elsewhere, find that even Amazon
generally stuff them on price.

Aria have been really good, no where near the range, but on what they do
have they seem well clued up. Phoned up and got trade for anything over 250
pounds in an order, well impressed, have used them several times now. Watch
the delivery costs though, ordering single lost cost items would not be
clever.

PS. did I say DON'T USE DABS! just checking.