Re: X10 - how ?

C_Bus is not cheap BUT IMHO its affordable....Im certainly glad i went
down=
the C_Bus path even though i had to purchase the kit over a period of seve=
ral months.......and thats for a little 3 bedroom brick veneer.....

>In a new build you will also save some money because you
>don't have to run mains cables to every light switch in the house,
>just a
>single CAT5.

Having recently assisted another sparkie do a rough in (1st stage) of a
new=
installation IMHO  you dont really save on mains cable at all...I would su=
spect maybe the same or a little more  with C-bus....But the system has
gre=
ater switching flexibility and easily expanded....

Frank

----- Original Message -----=20