Re: Car number plate capture/recognition

Intel have released their Vision API, but be warned it's all hard core C++,
not for the feint hearted.

There are links to all sorts of vision related websites here, the Intel site
is about 12  down. Have a look at the others, there may be something usefull
to you?

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~cil/v-source.html

On Monday 01 July 2002 1:24 pm, David Yeend wrote:
> For simple capture based on a threshold of change etc. there are a number
> of inexpensive software products but none will extract the number plate
> detail.
>
> To take your example of a blackbird caught in flight you could look for any
> of the following:
>
> Video Capturix
> Home Watcher
>
> Sorry no links but easy enough to find.