RE: Node zero in the loft

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Node zero in the loft
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:34:14 +0100

Hi David

You need to think SERIOUSLY about the temperature duing the summer. It can
get extremely hot up there. I have seen american houses where they have
large fans to blow air through the loft to keep it cool.

It seems to be a good idea, there is no way to keep a bedroom cool if the
temperature of the ceiling is reaching 90 to 100F or higher during the day
because of the sun beating down on the roof.

One thing confuses me though.....you say you have plenty of space in the
loft. Mine is so full of junk^H^H^H^H stuff that may be useful one day that
I have trouble even getting up there !!!

Keith