Re: Bird Scaring devices.

> Perhaps some form of netting enclosure could be made to make it hard
> to land on the aerial? You naturally can't use

Netting isn't really a good idea, they might just get caught in it and die,
and that's not what I want.

How about two wires with a current passed through them? The bird would get
small shock when it landed...?

Beds of nails are out, as it isn't a ledge.

I'm going to try for starters, strips of bright polythene attatched to the
aerial rods, these should hopefully flap in the wind, and scare away any
birds.

$60 in FREE Long Distance!  Click Here to join beMANY! today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4126/7/_/2065/_/958188410/