Re: Which book to buy?

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:14:20 +0000, you wrote:

>I presume you've seen my stuff at http://ha.orrs.net, under wiring for hom=
e=20
>automation?

Yep - the stuff on your web site is very helpful.  The HA community
world-wide has a great camaraderie, and seems to share info whenever
possible.  I'll make an effort to put descriptions of anything I do on
my page once I get seriously started.

>As you're looking for a book, there are some PDF files=20
>referenced from there, I'd particularly recommend you look at/print
out:
>http://www.levitontelcom.com/education/default.header.htm
>particularly http://www.levitontelcom.com/pdf/strategies.pdf
and
>http://www.wildtracks.cihost.com/homewire/

Thanks for the refs - I hadn't seen the last one before, and it also has
links to lots of other useful sites.

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

R & D programmer        There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Sciences Ltd.      those who can count, and those who can't...

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/3/_/2065/_/973294190/