Add RDS / EON to a signal?

Hi,

I've been thinking (it doesn't often happen) I get my radio signal provided
by the local cable TV company via the coax that comes into the house. What
I'd like to do is set up my own radio station(s) for use within the house.
This would mean that I could 'broadcast' my MP3s and even 're-broadcast' UK
radiostations (I'm in Holland for those that don't know - and although we
can get BBC1/2 on TV there is no radio.) around the house from the
internet. What I'm after is a method of doing this and perhaps also adding
RDS/EON text so that my amps that can read it could display the radio
station name, track name, artist name etc. Does anyone know of an effective
way of doing this.I'd prefer to take the signal that comes into the house
add to it and then take the other feeds off it. At present the TV/Radio
siganls are split from the point of entry. I'm definately just talking
about RADIO here not TV.

Any ideas???

A.

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

Armed, dangerous, and off my medication.

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/3/_/2065/_/973343596/