AM12U Query

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AM12U Query
  • From: Clive Dilley <clive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:32:39 -0000

I have recently tried to use an AM12U to control a dishwasher, but however
I program it the AM12U always remains on. I know the AM12U works ok (it
performs as expected on washing machines etc.)

I am assuming that the dishwasher is drawing more power than the AM12U can
cope with.

Has anyone else come across a problem like this? If so, how have you
overcome it?

I did think about using the AD10 instead, but I assume that it has the same
13Amp max and would therefore have the same problem.

Clive

A shopper’s dream come true! Find practically anything on earth at eBay!
Come and browse the more than 2 million items up for bid at any time.
You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1140

-- Create a poll/survey for your eGroup!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1