Re: X10 Question

Oh boy, speaking of a failing memory... I forgot I have modified all my
appliance modules -- clipped the diode -- to disable local control.
I always disliked that "current sensing" feature.  eg:

http://www.hectorg.net/hobbies/projects/aquarium/x10applianceadaptermod.php

Maybe that's what's keeping me from having chattering appliance modules.