Re: Starting over

Per Pat:
>So, what would you pick if you were starting over with automation
>today?

Couple years back, I tried with Insteon under mControl.   The
reason was that some X10 modules that control outdoor floodlights
were turning on for no discoverable reason and, assuming it was
some sort of noise in the system,  I was hoping Insteon might be
less susceptible.

But I could not get to first base controlling the Insteon stuff
from mControl.   I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I do
write computer apps for a living and I put quite a bit of time
into it.

Maybe it's better today.    I'd certainly like to hear from
somebody who says so bc I've still got some applications that I
would like to implement.
--
Pete Cresswell