Re: New X-10 whole house music system

<despen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:iczkjf6d56.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<stuff snipped>

> This is "X-10" the pioneer in pop up and pop under adds.
> They're the reason browser pop up blockers have become a
> necessity.
>
> I wouldn't buy an X-10 product under any circumstance.

That's certainly your choice.  If not them, then someone else would have
been the king of pop-unders.  I was already well into the X-10 line when
they decided to go "Pop Pop" crazy.

If it's any consolation, I hear they are finally going bankrupt and part of
that is because they failed to pay the software developers who created
pop-unders for them.  There is justice in the world after all!

--
Bobby G.