how to use a low volt switch on a 120Volts light bulb?

You might notice from previous posts that I know nothing about
electricity. I thought maybe someone in this forum could give me some
guidance on how to complete this project.

I boght the following sensor
http://www.smarthome.com/77413/Enforcer-Recessed-Mount-Magnetic-Contact-Sen=
sor-Switch-White/p.aspx
to detect if a door is open or closed. My idea is to install this on
the storage room so that the light turns on automatically as soon as I
open the door, and turn off the light when the door is closed(similar
to refrigerators=92 light)

The problem is that this seems to be a low voltage device and the
light bulb is 120Volts. I don=92t think I should just send electricity
form the power outlet directly to this switch.

Does anyone have any idea how can I turn on/off a 120Volts light bulb
using this low voltage switch?

Thanks in advanced.