Re: how to use a low volt switch on a 120Volts light bulb?

If the storage room has a 120V wall outlet, these two X-10 devices are the
easiest solution.

     http://www.x10.com/security/x10_pf284.htm
     http://www.x10.com/products/x10_lm15a.htm

Wire your switch to the Power Flash module. It can be configured to turn on
the SocketRocket.

The Socket Rocket probably comes set to 'address' A1. If you need to change
it you will need some X-10 controller. If you know anyone who uses X-10,
they can probably set the address at their house. You can unscrew it and
take it home - the address will be retained. Or you might be able to find a
cooperative X-10 dealer who will set the address.

Another approach uses these Insteon devices.

http://www.smarthome.com/2421/TriggerLinc-INSTEON-Wireless-Door-Window-Sensor-Open-Close/p.aspx

http://www.smarthome.com/2475D/In-LineLinc-Dimmer-INSTEON-Remote-Control-In-Line-Dimmer/p.aspx

This makes your cute little switch surplus and requires someone
knowledgeable to install the inline module.