How do LED 12V Dimmable light bulb works?

I bought the following LED dimmable light bulbs :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003SFBB4I

However I=92m not sure how to make it work. I=92m sure that I can=92t just
connect it directly to the power outlet as I can burn it, probably I
need some type of power adapter but I=92m not sure.

I would like to use an INSTEON dimmer but I was wondering if anyone
has any experience doing this before and could share some thoghts with
me before I buy any dimmer.

 This is the first time that I see the MR16 power input (the two
pins), and I don=92t know where to buy those either, or how to make
connect them on serial (or parallel) to control multiple light bulbs
from a single power source/dimmer.

I noticed that this light bulb has some type of heat dissipation thing
attached to it; but I thought LEDs didn=92t produce much heat, does
anyone know why these light bulbs have to manage heat when these
consume only 12V?

If anyone could tell me what is what I need to buy and where to buy it
to have my setup working would be highly appreciated.

Thanks