Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : i7jdqp$fto$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 9/24/2010 10:23 AM, petem wrote:
>>

>> "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
>> de discussion : i7hs2l$1bk$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> I wasn't trying to make you change, simply explaining (based upon
>>> psychology) why you are the way you are.
>>>
>>> Where did I say you should respect him?
>>>
>>> What I wrote had nothing (other than peripherally) to do with Bass -
>>> and that's the part you don't understand...
>>>

>> First of all, you are no psy, and you cant even come close to what I
>> really am as a man, by the few post I do here, And I hope you were not
>> billing for the consult ;-)
>>

> I know what I know

And you dont know ,what you dont know..

>> And what you lack to understand, is pretty simple, I have no good
>> feeling for the jerk that was robert bAss , And for me, I will never
>> fall in the false remores pit most of you felt in..
>>

> Remorse?????  What the hell are you talking about?  I have seen no
> remorse.

Come on, you can psy myself with great accuracy (so you say) and cant even
see that the ass hole was playing remorese and mercy.. Gee what a great psy
you are!!

>> If I choose to stand proud to what I am, in no way you can argue that
>> its for x reason, you dont know my past experience, you cant even
>> imagine the way I am.. stop bugging you with such problem, he is dead,
>> he was a jerk and thats it..
>
> Yet he lives on, rent free, in your head - lol

No, I just had a good laught about what Leuck posted and told hime how I
liked his posting.. The YOU and Graham stated saying that I was saying bad
things about the jerk..

> Harboring a resentment is you drinking poison, holing the other person
> dies... which is pretty ironic in this case, since he has already passed.

I dont drink poison, I say what I think, and if you really want to know, I
think that humanity is better since he left.