OULD be

> > > You are an absolute douche and oxygen thief.
> > > Look at you clinging to Mark's post in hopes he will share the sick
> > > pleasure you found in the passing of another person.
> > > You sad twit has it occurred to you that you are viewed as an ignoran=
> > > troll?
> > > You know Pete you are one of the few people I have ever encountered
> > > online that I seriously would take joy breaking a foot up in their as=
> > > if not for fear that I would clip your skull in the process causing
> > > you further brain damage.
>
> > RHC: "Bingo".... Tom, you nailed that one right !!
>
> Not really, Tom would likely talk Petem to death first <

Believe what you want.

> and Petem is
> just saying what a lot of people were thinking, <

Petem is happy Robert passed away. Are you saying a lot of people here
are happy that he died? I know your thoughts on the matter. You
expressed long ago that Robert should just die and get it over with
(your words not mine).

> unlike a lot of people
> here he's not afraid to say it <

Well since you know so much why not share who is afraid to express joy
in public over Robert's death?
You're talking out of your ass again, Mark.
You, Pete, and some sock puppet have made no bones about wanting
Robert's death expedited. Pete is a douchebag. The sockpuppet is what
it is. What does that say about you when you wished a quicker death
than what really took place? You wanted a man to die because he
annoyed you via the internet. How sad is that?