Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

I am happy to miss his OCD in the group. He offended many for personal gain.

His knowledge and life will be greived.

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
No Josepi he's not wrong. Read his statement again. Robert Bass and
Robert Campbell never once exchanged unpleasant comments towards one
another. RHC was speaking of his relationship with RLB and not RLB's
conduct towards others.