Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : i7hs2l$1bk$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Joe you are stuck an a way of thinking wich is way too goody for me..
>> Keep it like that if you want, but dont try to make me change.. I
>> respect you, will never respect bAss, and thats it..
>>

> I wasn't trying to make you change, simply explaining (based upon
> psychology) why you are the way you are.
>
> Where did I say you should respect him?
>
> What I wrote had nothing (other than peripherally) to do with Bass - and
> that's the part you don't understand...

First of all, you are no psy, and you cant even come close to what I really
am as a man, by the few post I do here, And I hope you were not billing for
the consult ;-)

And what you lack to understand, is pretty simple, I have no good feeling
for the jerk that was robert bAss , And for me, I will never fall in the
false remores pit most of you felt in..

If I choose to stand proud to what I am, in no way you can argue that its
for x reason, you dont know my past experience, you cant even imagine the
way I am.. stop bugging you with such problem, he is dead, he was a jerk and
thats it..