Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

On 9/25/2010 12:36 AM, mleuck wrote:
> On Sep 24, 7:40 pm, tourman<robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

>>> I know what I know

>>> Remorse?????  What the hell are you talking about?  I have seen no remorse.

>>> Yet he lives on, rent free, in your head - lol
>>
>>> Harboring a resentment is you drinking poison, holing the other person
>>> dies... which is pretty ironic in this case, since he has already passed.
>>
>> RHC: Dont waste your breath Joe...he is incapable of understanding
>> your points
>
> Sounds like the other way around, Petem didn't like RLB when he was
> alive, didn't believe what he said when he was dying and doesn't
> really miss him now that he's gone and isn't afraid to say so.
>
> I feel the same way, if someone doesn't like it tough shit

There's a difference.  Unless I missed it you haven't been saying that
those of us who took Bass' change of heart at face value and said,
"Okay, good enough for me..." are fools and were "suckered".  Fine,
there may have been a bit of "gushing" due (IMHO) to the psychological
leanings of most people to believe that what goes around comes around
and don't we all want our sins to be forgiven when we near the end?
Most do.

He went further than to say, as you did, that you simply didn't like him
and his passing doesn't change that, he acted as though he is joyful at
the passing of another human being, sort of like that kid who started
teasing the easy mark just because everyone else was but doesn't know
when to quit.

Besides, he's more fun - I mean, he has all these chains just begging to
be yanked... though I've probably queered it now...