Re: X10 PC Interface upgrade

"Art Todesco" <actodesco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks. Do you also use Insteon modules in your setup?
> Nope, just generic X10 stuff.

I see. I wonder though how you ended up with the 1132CU controller. Did
you also start out with CP290 and then progressed ton CM15A before
winding up with the current, already deprecated one? With XP soon ending
up the way DOS did, you may have to move to yet another, newer
controller. That's why I was thinking moving to web based one but they
are just too expensive and don't really work well with X-10 modules as
they are mainly Insteon.