Re: How to make your own home data center

Can you get those connector and make you own cables?

Are you trying to set up a "server" room and not a "computer /games" room?

<emoreno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, I?m using 50 Foots and works very well. I tested it before wiring
my house and it reached 150 foots until I noticed some deterioration

.