Re: Central Vac overload

Same old moronic ideas.

Your news browser software doesn't make any difference to your NNTP
presentation order. It gets what your NNTP server presents it, headers first
and then as requested.

--

Stop spamming the group with your signature lines.

Common nettiquete demands no more than four (4) line of personal
advertising.
Yours is not personal, either, spammer.
Geesh... 11 lines of spam for 2 lines of post.

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Robert Green" wrote:
Hmm.  I use MSOE and that never happens to me.  FWIW,
I have FIOS (fiber to the house).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass