Re: Central Vac overload

> Do you have Outlook express set to "group messages by conversation"
> under "view", "current view"?

Yes.  This isn't about that.

Each message to usenet moves along a different path from the originator to
the server that "feeds" me.  Some messages take longer to arrive depending
on where they originate.  This has nothing to do with my browser settings
and everything to do with the delays a post might encounter in finally
getting forwarded to my NNTP server.  News posts aren't instantaneous.

For example, it's entirely likely that a message posted from very far away
will arrive well after a post from a nearby server, even though it has an
earlier send date and did, indeed, start its journey earlier than the closer
post did.

--
Bobby G.