Re: Fail-safe for keyless entry

<mkirsch1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:be074e75-5c0d-4946-88c5-613f1be90012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 20, 9:56 am, "Robert Green" <robert_green1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not sure I understand this, but as noted, this is a handicapped van and
the
> ramp deployment system requires the fob. It's an integral part of the
> problem solution and as such, needs to be prevent from opening the door
and
> deploying the ramp onto a car that might be parked next to me.

<The obvious solution is to tie the ramp deployment system into a
different fob that doesn't have the same problem.>

Heck no!  (-:  It cost extra just to tie the whole thing together in one
package.  With the number of stinking keys I have to carry already, another
fob would burst the seams of my pocket and if it didn't, it would be another
thing to press again the buttons of the van fob.

The only problem is that the buttons depress too easily on the existing
fobs.  Fortunately I believe I have enough suggestions to solve the problem
without having to acquire new gear or rewire the ramp deployment system.

Thanks for your input,

--
Bobby G.