Re: I need an out of the house remote

I tried several of the outdoor and indoor X10 motion detectors and they are
never reliable outside.

When it gets cold they screw up and don't work 50% of the time. Yes I have
tried about 10 different units.

Out of about 15 units I have only 3 or 4 actually work decently 98% of the
time. They are junk for critical apps.