Re: Josepi

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> My conclusion is you're just lazy, and inconsiderate to the
> others in the group. Oh, have you contributed anything
> worthwhile here?  If so please cite it.

Graham,

Why bother arguing with this guy?  It's clear he only posts to start arguments.
When you respond you're feeding him.  He never contributes anything of value so
just ignore him.  He can change his username a thousand time to get around all
of us blocking him.  I don't even bother doing that.  I set my crummy MSOE to
"Hide Read or Ignored Messages" anyway.  When I see one of his posts I just hit
CTRL-Q to mark it as "read" and then hit F5. Poof!  He's gone.

It may sem like effort but it takes me less time to get rid of him than it takes
hime to create the next useless post.  Usenet is like camping.  There's always a
few mosquitoes mixed in with the adventure.  :^)

--

All the best,
Robert

--

BTW, give me a call sometime if you like.

Tchau,
Robert