Re: Josepi

And here I always thought you were the troll since you disagreed with me
more than I disagreed with you....LOL

I guess you lost the bottom posting argument and couldn't summon enough
attention with  your crybaby tactics. Most of the other posters here are a
little more mature.

You still have your spamming messages on. This is more lines than the
recommended nettiquette rules you whine so frequently.

Next will come your socket puppets and clones (post at the bottom please so
Bobbie can read them)....LOL

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Typical troll. There's not much you can do abut them. I use Windows email
client.  It's fairly easy to killfile multiple versions of the same fellow.
No
point in asking him to make it easy though. His whole purpose is to annoy
you.
Some life, eh?  Oh, well.

--

Regards,