Re: Josepi

"Josepi" <J.R.M.@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I guess you lost the bottom posting argument and couldn't summon enough
>attention with  your crybaby tactics. Most of the other posters here are a
>little more mature.

I missed that argument, but bottom posting is preferred in this newsgroup.  The
only NG's that like TP's are the M$FT ones (that I've seen).

It makes more sense to bottom post, the conversation is much easier to read that
way.  Top-posters are generally just lazy, they post wherever the cursor shows
up.  You use Outhouse Distress -- which is a terrible news reader, it's for
email.  You're too lazy to research and learn to use a real Usenet client.

My conclusion is you're just lazy, and inconsiderate to the others in the group.
Oh, have you contributed anything worthwhile here?  If so please cite it.