Re: Central Vac overload

<hrhofmann@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
5a27ff2d-0b78-4e1c-987e-c5640158cadb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I like the suggestion of Mr. Todesco that puts a vacuum bypass on the
> inlet to the motor/vacuum pump.  That guarantees you will not damage
> the motor unless the spring in the bypass suddenly gets stronger or
> the diaphram jams with dirt.

This sounds like a terrific idea.

I use my central vac exclusively for masturbation.  And while my little
peepee generally isn't at risk at blocking off the hose, one never can be
too safe.

http://robertmorein.blogspot.com/

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein
Dresher, PA
(310) 237-6511
(215) 646-4894