Re: Fail-safe for keyless entry

"Robert Green" wrote:
> The only problem I see now is that the silver pen
> writing on the heat shrink will wear off very quickly.

Robert,

I've used SAharpie fine point laundry markers on
wire for years.  It will last forever once it's dry.
I actually prefer it to Dymo labels.

I did not realize you use a chair. So far I've only got
a cane. I've been offered a power chair but I don't
want it. Trying to get by with as few machines as I
can.  :^(

Regards,
Robert