Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

If this means a disconnection for me, I may need to find a new ISP.  It
seems I pay a lot for services like this.  What are the rest of you doing?

The following message was apparently posted locally to those of us who
pay sbcglobal.net - -

--

             Regards, TOM BLACKWELL