Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:41:08 -0500, TOM BLACKWELL wrote:
> If this means a disconnection for me, I may need to find a new ISP.  It
> seems I pay a lot for services like this.  What are the rest of you doing?
>
> The following message was apparently posted locally to those of us who
> pay sbcglobal.net - -

Tom, I use:

http://teranews.com/

I paid for the $3.95 version as I only use slrn to read the news and
post replies.  If this is all your doing that might be all you
need. I've had good support from them and it works better than the
supernews stuff I was using previous to this. I don't read the
articles offline.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx