Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

There is no local connect here for Worldnet, so I had to go with another
ISP.  One of the reasons I kept my Worldnet account active (via Internet
access) was for their newsgroups.  The only other reason was to retain the
email address that I've had pretty much since the beginning.  With no local
access, and now no newsgroups, it may be time to kiss att.net goodbye.

Forte Agent offers access to newsgroups for a few bucks a month.

Jeff