Re: Any wireless USB hubs?

> I would like to be able to have my laptop still "see" my insteon
> interface (USB to Powerline) without having to physically wire up to
> it, so that I can "walk around" and program my scenes more naturally
> using my Insteon software in the rooms themselves.  (I dont want to
> carry the insteon interface along with me).

How about using Remote Desktop or VNC form the laptop back to a desktop?
That'd be a lot less hassle than screwing around with trying to make a
device like that work over "wireless USB".  I shudder to think that the
driver nightmares...

I use RDP back from my laptop to do things like tune the positioning of my
HD antenna in the attic.  Works great and a lot less hassle than trying to
put something in-line up in the attic or using walkie-talkies.

-Bill