Any wireless USB hubs?

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to eliminate having a physical USB cable come
from my computer and go to my USB hub where I keep my camera, insteon
interface, flash stick, and other USB devices plugged in.  The only
one I can find so far only has a range of 30 feet:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/d_link/dlinks-dub+9240-wireless-usb-hub-and-adapter-281617.php

I would like to be able to have my laptop still "see" my insteon
interface (USB to Powerline) without having to physically wire up to
it, so that I can "walk around" and program my scenes more naturally
using my Insteon software in the rooms themselves.  (I dont want to
carry the insteon interface along with me).

Thanks