Re: ICON line of Insteon, no more?

There's a thread on the Smarthome forum about them being discontinued but I
don't think there was any official announcement or acknowedgement. There's
still a listing for a 2876DB on their EBay outlet.

    http://www.techmall.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2420

http://stores.ebay.com/Smarthome-Factory-Store_Lighting-X10_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org