Re: ToggleLinc Companion Switch 23892

> When you can
> purchase a push button X10 SPST for less than $10, $30-$45 for a toggle
> seems greedy.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I've found that after having used the push-type decora
paddles for a couple of years I don't miss the toggle type.  I've still got
one or two rooms that have toggles and it's actually a bit odd to go back to
them!  I still prefer better quality paddles, the X-10 ones are just crap.

As for price, try having RadioRA gear.  They've been rock-solid reliable
but, oy, are they expensive.