Re: ToggleLinc Companion Switch 23892

In article <47a49432.1207481546@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
> The wiring diagrams for the 23892 on the Smarthome website imply that you
> can use it standalone but not (see the comparison chart) with X-10 or
> Insteon capability. IOW, it's cheaper to buy a standard Leviton switch.
>
>      http://www.smarthome.com/23892i.html
>
> http://www.smarthome.com/includes/showimage2005.asp?img=/images/2380dgm-b.jpg
>      http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/SHD-Matrix-ToggleLinc.pdf

If I had seen that chart first I wouldn't have asked such a question.
I thought I had found a way of reducing the cost. Bummer. When you can
purchase a push button X10 SPST for less than $10, $30-$45 for a toggle
seems greedy. Guess I will wait a bit for prices to come down or a sale.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.